What is my blog about? It's about Torah family living. It's about letting Torah affect our daily lives, from mealtime to bedtime, homeschooling to farm chores.


Friday, May 13, 2011

Noah Ephraim

Noah arrived safely at home at 8:47 this morning, May 12.

It was a beautiful birth that went just as planned, however it was quite painful and a lot of work. He wasn't born in the tub, because I couldn't make it back to the bathroom in time, but I only had to push for 45 min. which is very short for me. Doug arrived home shortly after he was born, and he was still on my belly. His older siblings came in right after breakfast to meet him, and they just adore him.

Oh, and he weighed 7 lb 14 oz, 21 in long. Donna, he does have a touch of red in his hair. More later, perhaps after another nap.

Some comments were lost when blogger was down yesterday. I copied and pasted them here.


How how wonderful! I was thinking and praying for you this morning =)
Shema Yisrael, little Noah =)  - Sigalit Chana

He is beautiful Congradulations!- ReneeK

Oh so sweet! Congratulations! :).- faelih

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet! Congratulations! :).

ReneeK said...

He is beautiful Congradulations!

Sigalit Chana said...

How how wonderful! I was thinking and praying for you this morning =)
Shema Yisrael, little Noah =)

Andi said...

Oh my goodness Heidi - LOVELY YOUNG MAN! Hope you are feeling well! Much Love!

singing mama said...

Heidi :) blogger has being playing up something fierce and so I have tried to comment for almost 24 hours - but yay its looks like it will finally let me comment.
I am so excited for you that your new little one is here and safe and healthy! Praise Yah!!
He looks absolutely adorable!! I hope and pray you are feeling good today and that you are recovering well. Looking very forward to hearing your birth story when you have time. In the meantime, enjoy soaking in this precious new life!! Welcome to the world little Noah Ephraim!!!!
LUV DONNA

Enid said...

Ohh sweet baby...congratulations...I glad all went well!

Much Love..!
Enid

singing mama said...

I forgot to say that I you and Noah had being on my heart the day that you had given birth! Yah is truly amazing!!!

MommySetFree said...

Mazel Tov!! (Again!) ;-) I was getting a little anxious with bloggers whole 'down time'. It's one things if you miss a recipe or something like that but this is a BIG DEAL!!!! :-) Then I saw Noah's photo tiny thumnail photo in my "reader" but couldn't access the post(they were still having complications) What a teaser! I "let it go" (thank you Yah!) knowing I would definatly catch up with you one way or the other....but I am so glad to finally see him for "real". :-) I am so happy for you!
Much Love, p
p.s. That was the exact wieght and length of 3 of my babies!

YahKheena said...

Congrats!! What a handsome young man!! So happy for you and your family!!

lusi said...

Heidi!!!! CONGRATULATIONS and Praises to Yah! Welcome darling Noah Ephraim!!! Sounds like a wonderful birth Heidi - am so pleased all went well :)
Thinking of you as you adjust to a new kind of normal which now includes your gift of life Noah!
Sending you so much love sis from across the seas,
Lusi x

Michelle Gibson said...

Ah, Heidi, congrats on the birth of a beeeyouteeeful baby boy. I am so pleased to hear that your birth went well and that Father kept His hand on you and baby Noah. I hope you are resting up and enjoying your babymoon. =)

Quaker Anne said...

So happy for the glad and beautiful news. May God bless and keep thee dear friend!

You may enjoy reading:

More thoughts to consider