What is my blog about? It's about Torah family living. It's about letting Torah affect our daily lives, from mealtime to bedtime, homeschooling to farm chores.


Thursday, October 6, 2011

Please excuse the mess!

I am in the process of moving my blog over to my website: www.torahfamilyliving.com  I am also switching to wordpress. Things are already looking funny at my site, but I promise, it will be worth the effort. I am excited to have everything under one roof, with an easy way to make changes to everything at once. I hope to have everything taken care of by the end of Sukkot. Thanks for your patience!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We recently made the switch to wordpress as well not long ago. How exciting for you.
blessings
carmen

rjcmj said...

Looking forward to it!

You may enjoy reading:

More thoughts to consider