What is my blog about? It's about Torah family living. It's about letting Torah affect our daily lives, from mealtime to bedtime, homeschooling to farm chores.


Saturday, March 12, 2011

Baby goat update

Our little guys are doing quite well.  All I can say is, I'm glad human little baby boys aren't moving that fast!  They chase the kids around the garage and are already trying to jump.  They are also eating quite well, and they now have names!  The black and white one is Ponch, and the tan one is John.  Anyone watching TV in the 70's might recognize the names Ponch and John.  I am not one of those people lol.  Doug is in charge of naming the boys and he has chosen the theme of old TV cops and investigators.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Andi said...

:0) From the tv show C.H.I.P.s....huh, guess I WAS one of those people!

Millie said...

I love the names! And I do remember them. Do you also have a Columbo and a Kojak?
:-)

We are considering goats so it is wonderful to read about your goat adventures.

Anonymous said...

Lol! I don't know anything about old cop shows, but I love this all the same. ;).

You may enjoy reading:

More thoughts to consider