What is my blog about? It's about Torah family living. It's about letting Torah affect our daily lives, from mealtime to bedtime, homeschooling to farm chores.


Thursday, March 10, 2011

Busy Day!

Today was a very busy day, because we found two more babies in the barn!  We have two more bucks.  Sorry, they have not been named yet, because we were too busy trying to keep them alive.  I try to avoid it, but we will have to hand raise them.  We tried to get the mommies to nurse, but they just wouldn't pay attention to their babies.  They are first timers, so hopefully they will do better next year.  So I spent the day in and out of the barn, and Doug helped me milk the mommies to get some colostrum.  We have them set up in our garage, and they love to cuddle up with each other.  Now, I will have a little more work for the next few weeks.  Oh, well, I'll just be thankful for alarm clocks and get up at 4:00am.

3 comments:

Millie said...

Very cute!

Katie said...

Aww, Holly and the baby kid are adorable!

Andi said...

Oh what a blessing, may you get some rest and may Yah give you strength!

You may enjoy reading:

More thoughts to consider