What is my blog about? It's about Torah family living. It's about letting Torah affect our daily lives, from mealtime to bedtime, homeschooling to farm chores.


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Some pics

Holly with her little buddy, Noah.
It's funny that Elisha loves his big sister Naomi, and Noah loves Holly. They are both so helpful to me.
Noah is growing like a weed, and laughs and smiles. Daddy is so happy that Noah will lounge on him.

This is Whiskey, hopefully the newest member of our family. Right now she is on trial from the Humane Society to make sure she will get along with our other animals. So far, so good!
Isn't her name hilarious?




1 comment:

singing mama said...

Wow Noah is growing up so much !! He's adorable!! I too am so thankful to Yah for my eldest daughter Lily, she is such a wonderful help to me!!
Luv donna

You may enjoy reading:

More thoughts to consider