What is my blog about? It's about Torah family living. It's about letting Torah affect our daily lives, from mealtime to bedtime, homeschooling to farm chores.


Sunday, August 7, 2011

Torah Family E-Magazine Sukkot Edition - reminder

Hello everyone!

Just sending out a little reminder to everyone to send in submissions for the sukkot edition of the magazine. I need your help. It's just not as good if I do it all myself. :)

Please send:
sukkah pictures for the photo contest (It can be a tent, a homemade structure, a camper, a screened in porch. I want people to see variety.)
sukkah drawings (give your kids an assignment and tell them they can send it to a magazine!)
sukkah stories (These can be short. I want to disperse them among the pictures.)

Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate all the positive feedback for the last issue. Please help make this issue great, too. Deadline is August 19!

send to: sheepmommy @ yahoo. com   (remove spaces)

No comments:

You may enjoy reading:

More thoughts to consider