What is my blog about? It's about Torah family living. It's about letting Torah affect our daily lives, from mealtime to bedtime, homeschooling to farm chores.


Sunday, August 14, 2011

A published author

I finally did it! I wrote an ebook and published it! This has been a dream of mine for about 12 years. There weren't ebooks back then lol. I will be telling you all about it and telling you about the giveaways we will be having to celebrate. In the meantime, I will let you see the result of our photo shoot. Remember the picture of the girls and I with rags in our hair? It was for the cover photo of my book.

It is officially on its way to Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, etc. All I have left to do is prepare the PDF version. Well, it has been a long and exciting day. Good night, everyone!

4 comments:

lusi said...

Congrats Heidi!!! That is so wonderful!
Can't wait to read it!
Love Lusi x

singing mama said...

Oh wow Heidi! Congratulations, how exciting!! It's amazing when Yah leads us to fulfill the dreams in our hearts! 12 years is a long time to wait and prepare! I'm looking forward to reading your words and heart shared on the page!
Luv Donna

Natalie said...

How awesome! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to it. Shalom Uvrachot!

Nat

Andi said...

I love it and I am so very excited for this book...congrats - I look forward to reading it! :0)

You may enjoy reading:

More thoughts to consider