What is my blog about? It's about Torah family living. It's about letting Torah affect our daily lives, from mealtime to bedtime, homeschooling to farm chores.


Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Wishlist

Okay, when we have a little extra money, here is my list of nice to haves:

a siddur
a tichel from Sowers of Hope
fabric to make a huppah (we want to renew our vows this fall during Sukkot)
Bedtime Shema (a lovely picture book with bedtime prayers for children)
a real menorah
Land of Israel necklaces for my hubby and I
100% linen yardage to make some nightgowns and skirts

and until I have that extra money we shall say :Diyahnu (I don't know how to spell that lol)
anyway, it means "it is sufficient"

We are truly blessed!

1 comment:

Rose said...

That looks just like my wishlist! Although, I do own a siddur :)

Shalom,
Lina

You may enjoy reading:

More thoughts to consider