What is my blog about? It's about Torah family living. It's about letting Torah affect our daily lives, from mealtime to bedtime, homeschooling to farm chores.


Monday, August 2, 2010

Shalom

We are all on a journey.  I'm traveling on my journey in rubber boots, of course.  I am learning so much that I want to share.  My two track driveway looks much like the one in the background of my blog, and much thought and prayer takes place on the trip to the mailbox each day.  So please join me on this long journey made up of little steps and trips to the mailbox and leaps of faith.  In hebrew, halacha means walk, so I endeavor to make my halacha pleasing to YHVH, our creator.

1 comment:

Christine Vandor said...

Shalom Heidi! Wonderful to meet a achot (think that's right...I'm just learning too!)

Very much looking forward to getting to know you.

blessings,

Christine

You may enjoy reading:

More thoughts to consider