What is my blog about? It's about Torah family living. It's about letting Torah affect our daily lives, from mealtime to bedtime, homeschooling to farm chores.


Monday, January 24, 2011

My Little Torah Books


Yeah!  The next My Little Torah Book is ready!  Holly and I have worked long and hard on these drawings.  She loves to draw and has such a good time doing it.  I hope you and your children enjoy this little book.  It is all about YHVH's creation, particularly the people in a little child's world.

Download: YHVH made me


Have a great day!

6 comments:

YahKheena said...

Oh I would love to see it... the link didn't take me to the pdf but a page that said:

Not Found

The requested URL /uploads/23eef48712.pdf was not found on this server.

Please double check to see if it's the wrong link or my pc.

Thanks

Heidi said...

I apologize. There was a link when it uploaded. I am correcting it right now.

Heidi said...

Ok, I fixed it. Please let me know if it works for you now. :)

YahKheena said...

Hi Heidi~
It works now, so sweet are these little Torah book creations, thank you so much for sharing!!

Your children did a wonderful job in illustrating it!

MommySetFree said...

Heidi,
These are wonderful! Tell Holly she is doing a great job as your illisutrator and that we are looking forward to seeing more of here work int he future!

We do a similar thing, but never thought to put it in a PDF and share it. What a teachers gift and servants heart you have!

Much Love, p

Heidi said...

Thanks, ladies! Naomi can't be left out. She drew the world and flowers, but Holly has the passion for art. I'm glad to give her a purpose for it, rather than filling all my printer paper with her drawings! The one we are working on is about kosher.

You may enjoy reading:

More thoughts to consider