What is my blog about? It's about Torah family living. It's about letting Torah affect our daily lives, from mealtime to bedtime, homeschooling to farm chores.


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Torah School copywork

For those of you who use copywork as part of your schoolwork, I have put together a download to go with the Torah portion.  There are three levels, K-3, 4-8, and 9-12.  K-3 has some simple verses to copy from the portion, with lines right on the paper to make it simple for them.  The 4-12 have longer passages to copy from the portion and the haftarah and brit chadashah (notebook needed), along with suggestions for writing assignments.  I also included some Hebrew words for you to add to your vocabulary.  We try to learn 3-4 new words each week.
I will have this available at Torah School, with the proper Torah portion.

Download:  Mishpatim copywork

As with all my downloads, you can access them any time at the tab at the top of the page: Torah family printables.

3 comments:

Christine Vandor said...

Heidi I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you sharing all these wonderful resources! A true blessing to us! Once we have moved and settled in I plan to use them more :)

love and blessings,

Christine

Heidi said...

Thanks, Christine! I want to be useful where I can. I hope your move goes very smoothly :)

Andi said...

Heidi - Thank you too! I love the new 9-12 section and I will be using them more! May YHVH Bless you and keep you!

You may enjoy reading:

More thoughts to consider