What is my blog about? It's about Torah family living. It's about letting Torah affect our daily lives, from mealtime to bedtime, homeschooling to farm chores.


Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Skirt

I made another skirt last night!  I salvaged this fabric from a half made jumper I had started years ago.  The bodice was too small, so I turned the bottom half into a drawstring skirt.  It took about 30 minutes to put together since it was already cut out.  It's lavendar corduroy with little purple flowers.

3 comments:

Beautifully Veiled said...

Smart, smart mama! I just found your blog and am enjoying reading my way through it! (none of my bodices fit anymore, what a GREAT idea!)
Blessings,
Linda in GA

Mae said...

Hi,
Good job! You sound very creative! I am the total opposite!lol!
I wished i were more creative and handy with sewing and all that!

Keep it up!

singing mama said...

Very sweet skirt Heidi! Very clever!!
Luv Donna

You may enjoy reading:

More thoughts to consider