What is my blog about? It's about Torah family living. It's about letting Torah affect our daily lives, from mealtime to bedtime, homeschooling to farm chores.


Friday, July 15, 2011

The miracle of birth and the feasts

It is truly remarkable how YHVH knits together a baby in the womb. Everything happens right on schedule with precision. The tiny hands and feet are carefully and perfectly developed. Zola Levitt found a beautiful correlation between fetal development and the Biblical feasts. I would encourage you to read the whole article here. I am sure you will be fascinated at our Creator's amazing wisdom and design.
And while you are there, check out El Shaddai ministries. I have enjoyed listening to the Torah teachings from previous years on Friday nights when I have a bit of quiet.

1 comment:

MommySetFree said...

Neat insights from Zola.

You may enjoy reading:

More thoughts to consider