What is my blog about? It's about Torah family living. It's about letting Torah affect our daily lives, from mealtime to bedtime, homeschooling to farm chores.


Friday, April 15, 2011

Update

Thank you all for your prayers. I just wanted to let you know how I am doing. Yesterday, I spent another couple hours in the hospital. I had contractions 5 minutes apart for about 3-4 hours. When the nurse asked me to describe the pain, I said it feels like, well, labor! Thankfully, they stopped the contractions with some medication, and sent me home with a prescription. I am also on complete bedrest, which requires some creative thinking lol. My extended family has been sweet enough to bring Passover to me next week.

Basically, in order to avoid needing neonatal care, I need to get to next Sabbath, nine days away. Ideally we want to add at least another week to that. Today has been a good day, so if we can have some more of these, I think we can make it. :) YHVH has taken very good care of us so far.

5 comments:

Sigalit Chana said...

Continuing to lift you up in prayer. Praise Yah for all the help you have. Blessings dear Heidi =)

Christine Vandor said...

Praying for you Heidi! Two of mine were premmie...one at 31 weeks and the other at 34. and they were both fine and are healthy happy children now! May our Father give you peace and help you to relax in His loving arms. And may he send you many helpers so you can stay in bed!

Shabbat Shalom :)

singing mama said...

Oh Heidi, have been and will continue to pray for you all!! Bed rest for busy mamas is a hard thing to organise. Thankful you have support and will continue to pray that you are surrounded by love and support. Wish I lived closer and could help too! So thankful little Noah is still inside and praying you make it past next sabbath!
Luv Donna

Anonymous said...

Heidi, will keep praying for you!

Laurie said...

We're praying for you, too, Heidi. Hope you can get some rest :-) Laurie and family

You may enjoy reading:

More thoughts to consider